Good Manners And Kindness Mondaymusings Pledgebekind Everyday
American Revolution Essays
Photo Essays By Kids
How To Write A Creative Essay Best Photos Of Creative Writing
Excellent Essay Writings Excellent Essay Writings Nowserving
A Good Opening Sentence For An Essay Book Reportsways To Write The
Good Manners Essay For Kids Childrens Essay Samples Kid
Essay On Teacher Teachers Essay Essay About Teacher Gxart
Essay On Good Behaviour Essay Good Manners Gxart Essay On Good
Simple Essay On Good Manners
Essay On Good Manners For Children Essay On Good Manners For
Good Citizen Essay Responsibilities Of A Good Citizen Essay The
Good Ways To Start An Opinion Essay
Stories On Good Manners Laptuoso
My Career Plan Essay Sample Career Plan Essay Atsl Ip Study Plan
Manner Maketh Man Essay Examples
Sample Informative Essays Informative Essay Writing Help How To
Expository Essays Samples Expository Essays Samples Atsl Ip
Good Manners Essay For Kids Childrens Essay Samples Kid
Good Manners are the thing which is not limited for learning from any particular place but can be learnt from everywhere by everyone. Having “Good Manners” in daily routine life is as much important as any other thing in your life. Here we are providing some brief and detailed information in form of “Essay on Good Manners”, that is in simple and easy English language, and can be beneficial for all age students. Students can learn the definition of Good Manners from here and can apply in their own life. Here are two categories given i.e. “Short Essay on Good Manners” and “Long Essay on Good Manners” with different word counts of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 600 words.
Short Essay on Good Manners
Three types of essays are given in this category with word counts of 100, 200 and 300 words that can be useful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Students can use it for their own or for essay writing competition in class.
Good Manners Essay 1 (100 Words)
Having curtsey, being polite or humble, respects for elders and love for children are the simple types of Good Manners. These general activities or social behaviour magnificence a person’s personality entirely and makes him or her completely distinguished from others for their good behaviour. Person with all these qualities and etiquettes are always admirable and accepted by the others. We all expect good behaviour from others but we don’t want to follow it own. Very few people are having their whole routine life with good manners. There is no age limit of learning good habits or manners, whatever the age we have, learning should not be stopped.
Good Manners Essay 2 (200 Words)
Good Manner is like the precious ornaments for a person that improves his or her personality in great excess. A man or woman whether they are from any background or any financial condition if they are behaving with good manners in front of anyone, they are always accepted and appreciated by everyone. In our society, good manners are defined in some few words like if you hurt someone then you should say “sorry”, if You are offered some gifts or other things from anyone you should say “thank you” and when you ask or want something from anyone you should add “please” before you start your sentence. These three words are also referred as “Three magical words” in dictionary.
Good manners are same for children and elders in some matters like in daily routine activities children learn from their parents how to speak, how to eat, how to behave, etc. For elders, definition of good manners change by a little bit like in outside world, they are the responsible civilized person thus require to have politeness, curtsey, humbleness, kindness and etiquettes in them while behaving with others. Person with good manner always respects his or her values with dignity and reverence.
Good Manners Essay 3 (300 words)
Having or practicing good manners in life, a person not only admirable at home by his/her family members but also in social life, they are acceptable by all due to their humble and good behaviour for others. If a person does not act with manners in front of someone, then he or she can never be admirable by anyone whether he or she is full of outside beauty and highly educated. Good manners can also be the reason for success in academic or professional career as introducing manners in daily routine life a person becomes much aware of importance of time and punctuality which makes a man perfect. Sincerity, responsibility and honesty are the qualities of good manners. A person with good heart and good manners always attracts people towards him.
Three magical words are the basic education of good manners these are “Thank you”, “Sorry” and “Please”. By using these three words we automatically learn half of the lesson of good manners.
- If someone offered you something like gifts or some kind of favour or praise you, then you should say “Thank You”.
- If you ask or want something or any kind of favour from others then before starting your sentence you should say “Please”.
- If you hurt someone whether intentionally or by mistake, you should say “Sorry”.
Above is the fundamental education of good manners that should be followed by each and every person including children, elders or senior citizen. Apart from these, various moments comes when you are required to show good manners or etiquettes like always cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough, follow “table manners” when you take food with others, allow others to talk without interfering them and wait for your turn, use of bad language should be avoided in front of others, be always ready for help of others specially for older and children.
There is no limit of learning any kind of good manners which are the essential part of our life. By behaving polite, humble and kind you will always make a place in everyone’s heart.
Long Essay on Good Manners
Two types of essays are given in this category with word counts of 400 and 600. Essays are given in simple and easy to understand language that can be useful for all age group students having different purpose.
Good Manners Essay 4 (400 words)
Since our childhood, we are taught good manners initially by our parents after that by our teachers and later on by the society. Being humble, polite and respectful to others are called good manners for elders that reflect your image and inner beauty in front of others. A person with good manners is appreciated by all whether he is rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, literate or illiterate. A man or woman whether they are too much highly educated and having good looks but if they are not polite and humble to others they will not be appreciated by anyone.
Various terms and conditions are defined in category of Good Manners:
For Children at Home:
- To clean up their full body by brushing teeth, taking bath and cleaning of nails.
- Wash hands before eating, take meals at proper time, no talk during eating and chew well with closed mouth.
- Take permission from parents before going out the house.
- Say “Thank you” when you get something from others, say “Sorry” when you do some mistakes and add “Please” before asking any favour or want thing from others.
- Say “Good morning” after wakeup in the morning and “Good night” before sleeping in the night to family members.
- Brush your teeth before going to bed in night.
For Children at School:
- Take permission before entering the class.
- Do not take other’s thing without their permission.
- Always obey your teachers and elders.
- Do not push anyone in the queue and wait for your turn.
- Always say “Good Morning” and “Good Afternoon” to elder or teacher when you pass them while walking.
Manners for Elders
Though Good Manners does not change for elders but some good habits or manners are additional for them like:
- Always have curtsey and be polite or humble during talking to someone whether elder or younger from you.
- Say Sorry and take responsibility if you have made a mistake.
- Allow older, children or women in public places to go first and in bus or train offer your seat to them.
- Never use bad words or abuse in front of others.
- Never interfere between other’s talk and wait for your turn.
- Use of three magical words of Sorry, Thank you and Please makes you perfect.
- Gossip and talking bad about others is not the definition of good manners.
Good Manners also plays the key role in the success of a person and building the good human relationship. Having good manners a person automatically inherits determination, allegiance, punctuality, understands the importance of time and respects elder which makes him respectful by others and by their children.
Good Manners Essay 5 (600 Words)
Good Manners are those habits or activities which not only prove a person as sensible, civilized, gentle and mature but also enhance the inner quality of a person and make him or her good human being. In our daily routine life, various moments comes when we have to show and behave with manners. We all want our child to be a manner full child so we always teach them how to behave properly and manner well; if we own don’t follow it then we will not be able to teach our child importance and advantages of good manners.
What are the Good Manners?
Some Good Manners are common for all age group people like:
- Early wakeup in the morning, do some exercises.
- Brush your teeth, take a fresh bath.
- Have healthy and proper breakfast.
- Say good bye to all while going outside the house.
- In school or office say “Good morning” to all who passes you while walking.
- Listen to someone with all focus and advice him efficiently.
- Always be ready for the help of needy people.
- A soft spoken language always attracts people towards you.
- Respect your teachers, parents and elders always.
- Time punctuality is always helpful in getting success.
- You should not take other’s thing without his or her permission.
- Say “Sorry”, when you do some faults or someone got hurt by you.
- Say “Thank you”, when you are appreciated or offered something by someone.
- Say “Please”, when you request or ask something from anyone.
Various moments are also counted in list of “Good Manners” for elders:
- Always be polite and humble in front of others.
- Behave proper when you speak to someone especially with or in front of children.
- Always appreciate other’s efforts.
- Proper dress up which doesn’t spoil your image.
- Do not ask personal question.
- Allow old people, children, women or physically handicapped people to go or sit first in public place like bus, train or any kind of queue at billing counter.
- Avoid smoking and drinking in public places.
- Neat and clean outfit always presents the personality of a person.
- Gossiping, embarrassing or making fun of others always down and destroy your image completely.
From where you can teach manners:
There is no any particular place designated as institutes of learning good manners and we can say that from everywhere we can learn good manners. First, we start learning manners at our home, since our childhood our parents teach us to have manners in front of others. From the cleaning of our body to the speaking behaviour in front of others comes under the good manners. In School, teachers teach us to behave with good manners and so many things about good manners we learn when we grow up.
Though a word of “Good Manner” seems a little word but it matters most. Now having good manners has become the necessity of a person in this changing world and also following by most of the person as its positive results force you to follow it.
- At home, family members with good manners make the environment of house pleasant and healthy.
- In school, a student with good manners becomes favourite of other classmates and his or her teachers too.
- At workplace, an employee with good manners becomes trustworthy and faithful for his or her boss and a boss with humble and polite nature is also become the reason of success of the company as he/she brings the positive energy and encourages or motivates employees with his good behaviour.
- In Society, a person with good manners is always admirable and accepted by all.
Etiquettes and good manners are the inner quality of a person which even hides the physical disabilities of that person. A person, whether he/she is not having good looks and outer beauty but is humble and kind to others, reserves a special place in other’s heart and mind. Learning good manners should not be ended in life as they are the general requirement for people in this changing and growing world.
Essay on Books